Wine enthusiasts often look for fresh and delicious wine options to complete their fine dining experience. One of the best options available is a Chiarli product “Brut de Noir” Rosé. Chiarli is a well-known name with expertise in everything from wine quality to marketing its innovative bottles.
In fact, Chiarli label and cork were much admired in the early 1900 and sparked a revolution in selling Lambrusco, a type of red-wine grape. The popularity of Chiarli products is such that by 1910 this close-knit family company was making 1million wine bottles a year.
The facts about the “Brut de Noir” Rosé
- Brut de Noir” Rosé is a delicious product from Chiarli that offers delicate rose with an exclusive combination of strawberries and raspberries in the form of a fruit bouquet with a lively, round taste for the best wine experience.
- The grape variety used in Brut de Noir” Rosé is Lambrusco and Pinot Nero.
- Brut de Noir” Rosé is a perfect companion for an intimate gathering of family and friends or an elegant dinner. It is not only delicious in taste but also goes very well with desserts, strawberry, and fruit salads.
History of Brut de Noir” Rosé
- Brut de Noir” Rosé traces its history back to Modena, the home of Ferrari and Maserati, Pavarotti, and Acetico Balsamico. The place is also the home of Lambrusco.
- In the year 1860 when Cleto Chiarli closed his other business ventures to focus his efforts solely on winemaking and the brand Chiarli was born.
- In fact, the name Chiarli has been synonymous with the great wine style i.e. Brut de Noir” Rosé
- The journey of the Chiarli wasn’t an easy one with many obstacles in between such as the compromises in quality by other producers that brought a steep decline in the Lambrusco’s reputation and extensive damage done to the Chiarli winery by Allied bombers in 1944 which further declined the brand.
- However, all through the tough and volatile period Chiarli has stayed true to its origins, focusing dedicatedly on the historic varietals of wines such as Sorbara and Grasparossa, alongside experimenting with promising new wine styles such as Pignoletto.
If you are looking for the perfect place that serves the Brut de Noir Rosé along with the exclusive pizza menus and great ambiance, Pizza Pop Brighton is the ideal choice.
Right from the perfectly done pizza crust, the selection of cheese, the sauce to the toppings, selection of the Prosecco cocktails, and the extensive range of Chiarli products, we take care of every single detail with extreme precision at Pizza Pop Brighton.